First impression count and how your employees feel in their uniforms is just as important as how they look. With this in mind, each project begins with research. We’ll come into your workplace to:
- Understand your working environment.
- Study the male/female and age profile of your employees.
- Speak to people who really matter- the future wearers. Their options of the current uniform and what they would prefer to wear is invaluable.
- Interview market and brand champions to ensure the future ‘look’ will support your brand.
- Stock forecasting models
- Worldwide sourcing
- Supplier selection and appraisal
- Fabric and garment co-ordination In house embroidery unit
- Ethical and environmental guidelines
The design team uses the latest computer aided (CAD) systems.
Garment specifications, pattern design, marker and web-linked product data management systems (Web PDM) are used in the Technical Product Development department to allow approved factories anywhere in the world to access garment specification and produce samples of the highest quality.
Innovative and inspirational, design is paramount at MEESIM. That’s why we employ professional designers at the top of their field. They continuously take inspiration from the catwalk and bring their expertise and experience to practically every sector- from hospitality and leisure, to transport and healthcare.
We understand the need to balance up-to-date trends and colours with practical and safe workwear. We strictly adhere to the Malaysia safety standard for clothing at work, whilst at the same time, we create a stylish and individual look that reinforces your brand image and makes your employees feel good and look great!