We welcome capable person like you to join our companies.
– Creating and developing new market for garment industry.
– Plan and execute sales initiatives to achieve sales target.
– Analyze overall market trends and sales information to identify business opportunity.
– Manage and maintain customer account by delivering quality services and building good rapport with customer.
– Possess at least SPM/STPM pr equivalent
– Good interpersonal and communication skill.
– Computer knowledge will be added advantage.
– Sales and marketing knowledge will be added advantage.
– Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Designer / IT Trainee
– Design brouchers and flyers.
– Develop / Maintain website.
– Troubleshoot hardware / software problems.
– Familiar with the latest web design and fashion design trends to deliver cutting edge and creative designs
– Possess at least SPM / STPM or equivalent or 1 year working experience.
– Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
– Mature and tactful with strong interpersonal.
– Able to show creativity in designing.
– Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
Responsible seperately for daily HR function on administration, recruitment, Payroll, compensation and benefits/IR
To assist in other HR functions as and when assigned from time to time
– Minimum SPM / STPM school leavers.
– Preferbly 1 year of working experience. (Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.)
– Neat and tidy in filling.
– Responsible and able to carry out tasks independently
– 5 1/2 days work week
– 1 full time positions available
*** Interested candidate, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org